Here are a few tricks for long Lovely Lashes.
Most readily useful mascaras:
When you have lashes and they are shorter, a primer works great to improve their length and width.
(Try Origins Underwear for Lashes or Maybelline Extreme with mascara & primer on each end)
1. Use a large (perhaps not clumpy) coat of the white colored primer for your lashes. Cover the topside and under side. Until lashes are white (and look very strange)
2. Allow to dry for few minutes. Breaking up any clumping before absolutely dry.
3. Once dry, follow with favorite lengthening mascara.
* Because the primer coats the lash, whenever you use mascara the lashes are thicker in diameter and slightly longer long!
You can even try the lash lengtheners with fiber flakes.
Be careful not to enter into your eye. They irritate.
1. Apply a normal layer of one’s favorite mascara first.
2. Allow to set for a minute.
3. Follow with the fibers on installer – but only use halfway up the lash to finish. You will go nuts with clumping if you apply at the bottom.
4. Wait a moment and apply 2nd coat of mascara.
* Since the fibers get onto the mascara it is possible to prolong lashes by dragging fibers out to get rid of lashes. You can also visit letyoureyesspeak.com/, etc. for more help.
Love, love, love revitalize. Run to the local beauty supply and buy it, If you have not tried it yet!
This system works great – I have seen tons of success stories!
It runs from about $100-$160 a tube but with last 4 months and you must start to see results within 2-4 weeks. It is crazy!